Name and contact of the person responsible
Information about the collection and storage of personal data
When you visit the schoenbrunn-living.at website, only the information that is automatically sent by the browser you are using is transmitted to our server. The following data, which is technically necessary to display the website correctly and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR), is automatically collected:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its surface
- Language and version of the browser software.
If you contact us by e-mail or via one of our contact forms, the data you provide will be stored in order to be able to contact you in order to answer your concerns. As soon as this data is no longer required, it will be deleted. If there are statutory retention requirements, processing will be restricted.
In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored on your device. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. So called “Third party cookies” are cookies that have been set by a third party, and consequently not by the actual website on which you are currently located. We would like to point out that by deactivating cookies you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
Rights of the data subjects
You have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection to your data stored with us. If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at or the data protection authority.
The data protection regulations are subject to the information obligations under the GDPR and the TKG for an average website. We reserve the right to adapt the data protection declaration to meet the current legal requirements.